Here's how you apply through gigmit
1. Create an artist profile (if you don’t have one already).
2. Find Live at Heart via Gig search > Modify search > Use search term “Live at Heart” and press “Find gigs”
3. Choose Live at Heart from the search results and apply. It’s free.
but you have to start a “trial period” that you can cancel later.
Or follow along as Live at Heart’s Peter Åstedt guides you through the application process:
If you have any further questions, please advise our FAQ page
Terms of participation
If accepted, these are the terms of your participation:
- You are offered at least 1 (one) gig during one of the festival’s evenings between 5/9 – 8/9 2018. The gig will be 40 minutes long. A promotion concert is possible during daytime and is 20 minutes long. In addition, there might turn up more opportunities to play.
- Live at Heart will provide a basic standard backline, depending on each venue’s specifications. Detailed technical venue specifikation will be provided with your bands festival schedule.
- You may sell your merchandise on-site. We take no charge or responsibility for that. But make sure to inform us in advance!
- The band/artists receive one festival pass per person. The acts crew members (maximum two people per act) register themselves as music industry and will also receive a delegate pass each. With this pass, you can access all seminars, concerts, film screenings and more.
- The artist should cover their own travel expenses to the festival.
- You will be offered subsidized accommodation at a four star hotel in central Örebro